CAreers at uacdc
When it comes to your career…Make It Happen!
The University Area Community Development Corporation (UACDC) Inc. is excited and honored to be recognized by our employees as one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Tampa Bay. Our employees participate on committees, focus on their well being with yoga and P90X work outs on company time.Employees have the potential to work a 4 day work week. We have an employee of the quarter award and an annual employee recognition program.
OUR MISSION: The UACDC Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public/private partnership whose mission is children and family development, crime prevention and commerce growth. Its primary focus is the redevelopment and sustainability of the at-risk areas surrounding the Tampa campus of the University of South Florida.
OUR VISION: UACDC is a change agent fostering collaborations with community partners to address the needs of residents, families and businesses so they can take back the streets of the University Area Community where they can safely grow and prosper for years to come.
OUR HIRING PROCESS: Once you submit your resume, cover letter and application, we will review your submission. If you meet the qualifications, you will be contacted for a telephone prescreen and or interview.
Job Seekers with a Disability:
At UACDC, we value our employees and the contributions they make on a daily basis. Our benefits for full-time employees are designed to address the physical and emotional health of our most valued resource, our employees. Our benefits includes an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Health Plans: Covered 100% for the employee with dependent coverage available for a cost. We provide medical, dental and vision benefits.
• Life Insurance: $50,000 coverage for the employee. Supplemental coverage is available at a cost to the employee.
• Long-Term Disability (LTD): Paid 100% for the employee. Short-term disability (STD) is available to the employee for a cost.
• Vacation: 10 Paid Holidays.
• Paid Time Off: Includes sick time – minimum 40 hours (5 days yearly). Vacation time includes a minimum of 112 hours (14 days yearly).
• IRA Plan: Dollar for dollar up to 3% match after 90 days of full time employment – 100% vested. To help save for retirement.
E-Verify Program “E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security" E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and allows employers to confirm an individual’s employment eligibility to work in the United States. With respect to new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with a new hire's completion of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification upon commencement of employment. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, go to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .